Project 365: February Week 3

February 12 –


We were able to finally convince Gavin to eat at Jollibee because it has been a long time since we ate there… so he said yes because there was a roving robot who serves the order. Gavin was so happy to see the robot serving his 1pc chicken order. ๐Ÿ˜Š

February 13 –


Since I have a lot of face-to-face meetings this week, I took some time to have my nails done. ๐Ÿ˜Š

February 14-


Of course it is Valentine’s day and even if I always say that this day is overrated, of course I still enjoy receiving sweet treats and flowers on this day. ๐Ÿ˜Š

February 15 –


Today is the ingress day for the booth set-up for our project. I am so grateful that there were helpful people who were not just creative but were able to execute the props/design in a few hours!

February 16 –


Pagtanaw 2023 is the name of the ISC’s conference this year. Again our project was chosen as one of the projects to be showcased through a booth.

February 17 –


I have the worse pimple breakout and I just had to go to the derma to have it checked because all the pimples are just in 1 spot in my face.

February 18 –


This is my first time to taste the Korean Egg Drop Sandwich and it was huge! I ate it for lunch since I had to go with Giulia for her gymnastics class…

That’s it for my Feb Week 3! Off to the 4th week of February! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken