Project 365: First official week of March

March 5 –




Since there was an announcement that there will be a transport strike, our office announced that there will be shuttles that will be made available to the employees, school will also be online.

March 6 –


Aside from the transport strike, Maynilad also announced that there will be water interruption… here’s a screenshot of the water delivery service that was shared in one of my group chats.

March 7 –


I saw one of our neighbors is selling cheap clogs similar to Crocs, it is just P450 for 2 pairs! So happy that since she lives nearby – we were able to go to their house and fit the clogs for Giulia and Gavin. Simple Joys!

March 8 –


I bought a top last Sunday in ATC which is made out of recycled flour sack.. I like their advocacy and I also like the top. Since it was a long polo, I ask them to alter for my size. Here is the screenshot of the lalamove when I have it shipped from their shop to my house. Thanks to our delivery partners – I do not need to personally pick it up from their store.

March 9 –


This is supposed to be the 3rd day with no water supply. It was so difficult so literally we had to chase the Maynilad water tanker so that we can have water.

March 10 –




It was supposed to be only 3 days with no water supply but unfortunately for our phase – we still have no water for 4 days now… here is the published letter from the homeowner’s association the actions that they are taking to address the issue.

March 11 –


It is our chapter prayer assembly and we were chosen as Emcees! Happy to know also that our household members were able to do tithing for the month of February.

Wow! That’s it for the official first week of March! It was a stressful week but so happy to end it with the Prayer Meeting. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken