My dream job

I want to have a job that will keep me busy for 8 hours.

This means that I can be busy as hell for the whole 8 hours in the office but still I will be able to go home at exactly 5PM.

I want to work in a place I can call my second home. A place that you will be comfortable to show your real self.

I want to work with people I can treat as friends or like family.

I want to work for a company that understands and respect family time.

I want to work with people who willshow care and concern that only for me but also for my whole family.

I want to work for a company that allowsworking from home as long as you can deliver and complete your required tasks.

I want to work for a company that is stable and that I will not worry for my future.

I want to work for a company that candefine a clear career plan for me. I want to be able to know that if I strive hard, I can reach the top.

I want to work for a company that will offer an attractive compensation package.

Okay, I think I need to wake up to reality....if you know of a workplace that offers all those listed above... please contact me.




Note: Pictures are not original. All were taken from the internet.

Comments

  1. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech