2 years without you...

Daddy, it has been 2 years already... but of course there are still times that we think about you... wishing that you are still here with us. Actually there was a time that I was thinking about you and I cannot help but shed a tear. Then, Giulia saw me. She looked at me so intently... it seems that she wants to ask me what is wrong and why am I crying. Of course I had to wipe my tear and smile at our princess. I just hugged her and I felt okay.

I have told you this already, Giulia is a mini-you. Not only that people often tell us that she looks like you but also, she has mannerisms similar to yours. It is also funny because she also likes eating fish and even your favorite biscuit - Marie.

Daddy, we miss you so much. I cannot wait for Giulia to grow older so that I can tell her stories about you. I will also show her your pictures. Who knows? But she might say that you look familiar because perhaps you visited her already at one point in time. Hehehe :)

Though we miss you and sometimes feel sad that you are not here with us anymore, we are also happy for you. We know that you are now in a better place. I can imagine you sharing stories with the angels.

Just another favor Daddy, can you whisper to God's ear to send another angel to become Kuya Jon-Jon and Ate Beanne's son? We cannot wait for Giulia to have a cousin-playmate... hehehe :)


Thank you in advance.

Again, we miss you and love you so much, so much.

Comments

  1. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech