Project 365 - Part 33

Here's part 33 of my Project 365...

Happy browsing!

Day 321 – November 18, 2011

Connie treated the “Friday group” for lunch in Yellow Cab.. she is so generous to share her blessing to us… thanks Mama Connie!

Day 322 – November 19, 2011

My sisters-in law surprised me with a baby shower! Yahoo! Gerard and I are so happy and blessed to be surrounded with loving people. Thanks to all those who attended and for the gifts you gave to our baby Giulia! Happy! Happy! J












Day 323 – November 20, 2011
Photo Source

We went to the Mommy Mundo Bazaar in Rockwell tent and I was so happy to accomplish my goals which are the following: buy a nursing top, nursing dress and nursing cover. Plus, we were also able to buy hooded towels and wall stickers for Giulia’s room… All were reasonably priced! J Yahoo! J


















Day 324 – November 21, 2011

I love freshly squeezed orange juice! Thanks to Richard Parcia! J


Day 325 – November 22, 2011

It’s Sir Jon’s birthday today! As a tradition, we had free pancit and puto for lunch! Thank you Sir Jon and happy birthday! J

Day 326 – November 23, 2011

Since I became pregnant, I had another reason to shop for clothes… literally, I think I buy clothes almost every week. The only problem is that I need more space for my clothes. Thus I made use of Giulia’s cabinet. However, since Giulia is coming soon, we had to buy another cabinet. Of course, Giulia’s cabinet is her cabinet anyway… Day 327 – November 24, 2011
So we got our second wardrobe cabinet… J


Parting is such a sweet sorrow… we had to let go of our car – Mitzi, short for Mitsubishi Lancer. This is Gerard’s car for 11 years. Goodbye Mitzi! Thank you for the good memories! J












Day 328 – November 25, 2011

I saw an old friend/former boss updated her status on yahoo messenger… so I just thought of chatting with her… it was so nice to keep in touch with old friends. Thanks Nici for the chat! J





Day 329 – November 26, 2011

Shopping for baby Giulia’s needs!

Day 330 – November 27, 2011

It’s the time of the year again! It has been a tradition for us to go to the Cuenca Bazaar at Ayala Alabang… it’s hot and crowded but so many good stuff in there… ideal for Christmas gifts! J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken