Project 365 - Part 19

It's now July! Time flies so fast!

Here's Part 19 of my Project 365.

Day 181 – July 1
I was shock to see a giant mango on our table… it was given by my sister’s officemate…

















Day 182 – July 2

The McDonalds Coca Cola Glass is now back! Yahoo! McDo time again!

Day 183 – July 3

Gerard is now officially a lay minister… I find it funny and weird receiving communion from him… but I must say, I am very proud!











Day 184 – July 4

Gerard is not fond of local television nor local movies… so I am happy to see that I can now watch local movies in Facebook… yahoo!










Day 185 – July 5

Effective communications training! It is a review of spelling, subject-verb-agreement and prepositions. It feels like I am a student again… J









Day 186 – July 6

It’s Tita Leni’s birthday! Thanks for the treat! Happy birthday!

















Day 187 – July 7

It’s free lunch for people who exerted best efforts to ship one of our problematic devices. Excellent job to my colleagues! Thanks for letting me join the treat!

Day 188 – July 8

I had to work from home since I do not feel well… my head hurts because I was not able to get enough sleep… so aside from working from home, I was able to bond with Gerard’s nieces… Jada and Francine.. so lovely kids! J














Day 189 – July 9

It is a lazy Saturday since it has been raining all day. We were stuck at home so again, Gerard and I baked some goodies…

Day 190 – July 10

Retail therapy! Time to shop for more preggy clothes as I enter my 4th month… It’s nice to see bumblebee also shopping at Landmark. Hehehe J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken