It's back! Coca-cola can glasses in Mcdonalds!!!

Some of you may already know that I like collecting coca-cola glasses that are being sold in McDonalds...


I think it started with the glasses for 2008 Beijing Olympics, then since it became a hit, they offered it in 2009 which now comes in 6 vibrant colors -- pink, green, blue, lime, charcoal and purple.




Then by 2010, they offered for the FIFA World Cup...

Now for 2011, instead of the usual contour coca-cola glasses, they offer coca-cola can glasses!!!

Philippines might be a little late already because I know it was already offered in Singapore... But I was happy to see a streamer in McDonalds Laguna Bel-air that in 3 days.. finally, it will be available here in the Philippines!!!

Of course! I want! I want! I want all colors!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken