Project 365 - Part 16

It's already June... half way through the year...

Here's part 16 of my project 365:

Happy browsing!

Day 151 - March 31
I am so thankful that I am surrounded by people who truly cares for me... Mama now prepares breakfast... and today, I even got a free sausage McMuffin from my officemate, Reimon... thank you!










Day 152 - June 1
It's Ma'am Norma's birthday! Today has been a whole day celebration... we had free breakfast, free lunch and free merienda! Indeed, a super happy day for our whole office...













Day 153 - June 2

Now it's the birthday of our in-house mascot... Kirby! Again, birthday = free lunch! Thank you Kirby and happy birthday!

Day 154 - June 3

Kirby had an extended birthday treat for us, the Friday group... thanks again Kirby for the ice cream treat! :) So sweet! :)

Day 155 - June 4


I guess this is the start of the series of blood tests... don't get me wrong... I am not complaining.. I am actually thankful that I am going through all this... thank you Lord for the experience. :)


Sorry this is just a picture of my newly pricked arm. I am too scared to take a picture of the actual process.
















Day 156 - June 5

It's the opening day of Frutti Froyo at BF Paranaque... and of course, opening day = freebies and discounts! Hurray for the 10% off and the sweet treat! :)










Day 157 - June 6

I am so happy to see something on my desk.. a cute canister of double chocolate cocoa from the test manufacturing head, Doug Pihlaja... what a sweet and yummy surprise! Love it! :) 

Day 158 - June 7

Since I am now pregnant, I need to eat healthy food not only for me, but also for our baby... which means I am forced to eat veggies... thanks to my mom who now prepares healthy dinner.... Beef with Brocolli :)
Day 159 - June 8

It's Francine's 5th birthday! Here's a picture of the birthday girl, in front of her new kikay dresser -- a gift from her Tita Jessa... 
Day 160 - June 9

It's Sir Bert's despedida treat to Connie... together with the whole Friday group... thanks Sir Bert! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken