19th Anniversary

Oct 1, 2003 – This is the day that I have said ‘yes’ to Gerard… yes to becoming her girlfriend… even if he did not formally asked… hahaha! 😊

So when he heard me say ‘yes’ he actually got confused because he was not even asking… but of course, he was so elated to hearing me say yes to him.

So now as we celebrate our 19th anniversary as boyfriend-girlfriend… let me share 10 trivia questions and our answers:

1)     Where was your first meeting place? – Gerard said she already saw me the first time I attended the Christian Life Program for Singles For Christ and in fact he even said that he was the one who handed my ID… but of course I don’t remember…. But eventually I get to notice him in the events for Singles For Christ.

2)  


   Where did you have your first date – If ever we are asked about this… we already have an agreement to say that our first official date is in Italiannis in Greenbelt Makati. But of course, the truth is that we had our first date only in Popeye’s SM Bicutan. Hahaha!

3)     What movie did you first watch as a couple? – Our first time watching a movie together is of course with another couple back then and we watched Johnny English - a comedy film starring Rowan Atkinson who is more famous as being “Mr Bean”

4)     What is your favorite color? We both like the color blue so when we built our house, we painted the kids room baby blue.

5)     Do you have a theme song? – When Gerard is still courting me, he always play this song in the car – Why I Love You from B2K (American R&B group) so I guess this is our song 😊

6)     What is your favorite food? – We both love to eat American, Italian – burgers, pasta and pizza.. and of course we love chocolates! That is something we cannot live without.

7)    


Any wrong incident happened at your wedding? – Not really wrong and I don’t think people made a big deal out of it… but I guess it is our wedding cake…. It was color green! Not exactly your typical wedding cake. The wedding cake is part of the package we got from the reception venue. We just had to choose the cake from a standard set of sample cakes in the pictures and we just have to indicate the color we want… since our color motif is Sky, Sage and Lavender… and the entourage is already wearing Sky Blue and Lavender… I chose Sage as the color of the Cake.. I thought they will make the green light… but no… it was bright green! 😊

8)     In which town did we grew up? We are both from Paranaque… 😊 truly from the south 😊

9)     Who was first ready to marriage? For this question, to be honest I am not sure. What I only know is that I have a goal that I have set… I said that after 5 years of being in a relationship – I want to get married. I am actually even pressuring him as to when will he propose to me… hahaha 😊 He proposed on Dec 16, 2007 and we got married August 17, 2008. 😊

10)  Who decided on our Honeymoon? I think it was a mutual decision… we went to Hongkong for our honeymoon and it was unforgettable because we experienced Typhoon Signal no. 9 in Hongkong… it is the first time for Hongkong to reach that signal since 2003.

 Well, hope you enjoyed reading stuff about us. I am looking forward to more years together…

I love you B so much! 😊

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken