Bubbly Blabber - Year 2020

It is 2020. A lot have changed. The online platforms are now booming. People are now into "vlogging" so you can just stream online videos and see posts of people sharing their life through social media. 

Now I ask myself, should I also join the bandwagon? 

Should I just do a vlog?

But I guess not. Not now. 

I am not a millenial and I am not that comfortable in sharing videos.

But because this year is a very different year, I decided to go back to blogging.

I want to document the things that are happening right now so when this is over, I can look back and be proud that we were able to get through this difficult year.

So again, I welcome you all to "Bubbly Blabber".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken