Moving on...

Life sometimes has surprises for us, which was proven to me again just recently when an opportunity presented itself that would hopefully benefit me and my career.  These kinds of decisions are always tough to make, but I have come to accept the fact that it might just be time for me to shake things up by accepting a new challenge and in the process leave some people behind....

The time has come for me to say goodbye to everyone that has made me smile here over the last 5 years.  

I would just like to say that there have been many great people here, both past and present, that have made my job truly enjoyable.  

I have so many people to thank for their support and dedication.  

I can't tell you how difficult it is to describe how sad I am to be leaving.

I have enjoyed my time here and I will miss all that this place represents.

As with any special place it is the people who make it and it will be those I will miss the most.  

This company made me realize that this is more than just a workplace, it is a family.  

Looking back, I would never have realized how connected I would be to such a warm community of people.

Tomorrow I will wake up in my new life, full of yet-to-be realized opportunities, and empty of your company... I will be in a strange limbo.  

My last day at the office with a visit from Giulia 
But I believe that life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.  

Future might be uncertain, but I am confident enough to face new trials, new challenges and whatever life has to offer.  

After all thanks to this company, I am now equipped with a lot of learnings, treasured memories, fond moments and special bond with people and friends.  

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Not so typical valentines speech