Project 365 - Part 23

Here's Part 23 of my Project 365...

Sorry for the late posting...

Happy browsing!

Day 221 – August 10, 2011        

It’s nice to keep in touch with old friends… I am just happy to know that a dear friend of mine now has a new job… J Congrats Charlie!

Day 222 – August 11, 2011

Toastmaster Thursday. I am the grammarian for the day and discussed the order of adjectives. J

Day 223 – August 12, 2011

Derma Day! It has been I think over a year since my last visit… I love going to my derma, not only because I feel like my skin is renewed after the treatment, but also because my dermatologist has a personal touch – she is one of our godmothers during our wedding… Thanks Dra. Tinio for the FREE diamond peeling and facial! I super love it!!! J

Day 224 – August 13, 2011

It’s baby bazaar day at Rockwell… I was happy to see mommy friends (Bianca, Divine and Liza) and a fellow-soon-to-be-mom Eunice… J











Day 225 – August 14,2011

S&R day! Finally, my mom decided to apply for membership so we got to shop and dine there… J

Day 226 – August 15, 2011
Monday is meeting day – we had a meeting with the CS director – Gregg Leitz and of course, our usual weekly production meeting… work! Work! Work!












Day 227 – August 16, 2011

Tuesday training day! Our morning session is a discussion on Zero Defect while our afternoon session is about the 8D method… The trainings are classroom-style… fortunately, I was able to get a free notebook with pen when I answered one of the questions of our trainors… yahoo for freebies!









Day 228 – August 17, 2011
This marks our 3rd year anniversary. As I have mentioned in Facebook, having Gerard as a husband is really a manifestation that God is looking over me… Gerard is one of the best gifts God has given me… J and what better way to celebrate our anniversary? Of course… by attending mass to give thanks for all the blessings He has showered upon us especially in our 3 years as husband and wife.











Day 229 – August 18, 2011
I am so happy that my officemate was able to buy me tummy butter from the States… this tummy butter is for the preggy belly… Imagine, 1 tummy butter costs ~600 Php vs. 5.67 USD… super cheap noh? Thanks Alden!







Day 230 – August 19, 2011
As always… Friday group lunch out… it’s already a tradition. J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pan-fried Dory with Lemon Butter Sauce

Wee Nam Kee -- a taste of Singaporean Cuisine

Peri Peri Charcoal Chicken